How to Do Simple Makeup for Oily Skin – The excess of sebum suffered by oily skin is the main culprit that the makeup lasts so little and is easily cracked in this type of skin. Those with oily skin know that at any time this unsightly glitter will appear on their face and the skin will look very unpleasant oily appearance. For everything, in this article of a How we bring you some makeup tricks for oily skin, with which you can look great and take care of your skin at the same time.
How to Do Simple Makeup for Oily Skin
Steps to follow:
- If we want our makeup to remain intact and in perfect condition for longer, the first step will be to prepare the skin, cleaning it and hydrating it in depth. For your facial cleansing routine, use a gel that cleans easily with water, an astringent tonic and a moisturizer without an oily base, that is, specific for oily skin. All in all, your skin will be ready to start with makeup.
- Oily skins require, more than other types of skins, the application of a pre-base. This is a cosmetic that will help to leave the perfect skin, close the pores and prevent the overproduction of fat on the face.
- The foundation is the key element to show a flawless complexion throughout the day. You should always choose oil-free bases, which are anti-glare and do not tend to promote pimples and pimples. Try applying the base with a brush or sponge and never use your fingers, because you will only accentuate the oiliness of the face.
- Another make-up trick for oily skin is to use mineral powders that offer a matte finish. With applying a light layer of powders, it will be enough to seal the makeup and absorb excess oil and sweat. This is an essential step if we want to avoid spending part of the day touching up our makeup.
- As for the choice of blusher to make up greasy skins, powdered texture blushes are preferable, since the creamy ones will make the complexion look even brighter. Always use a brush to apply the blush on the cheeks.
- For eye makeup, keep in mind the use of pre-bases before applying shadows and opt for compact powder eye shadows , as they are the most suitable to combat the natural oil of oily skin. Also, waterproof eyelash masks are a good option to prevent the skin from staining easily.
- An excellent make-up trick for oily skin that the real professionals always carry out is to use small wipes or greaseproof paper to eliminate the facial shine and the fat of the face without damaging the makeup. Try it, you will notice the difference!
- If in addition to implementing all these makeup tricks for oily skin, you would like to know how to take care of it based on very effective and economical natural ingredients, in a how you can see the article How to make homemade masks for oily skin.
- Always choose cosmetics without oils, that do not contain alcohol and that allow the skin to breathe.
- Do not mix too many cosmetics, as it can be counterproductive for oily skin.
- Do not apply makeup with your fingers. Brushes or sponges should be used at all times.